15-20t/H Fresh Potato Crushing Machine Used For Potato Satrch
Type of Potato Rasper :
|Main shaft rotating speed (r/min)||2100||2100||2100|
|Drum diameter (mm)||Φ840||Φ840||Φ840|
|Drum width (mm)||350||500||600|
|Motor power (kw )||110||160||200-250|
Advantages of Hammer Mill
- It produces specified top size without the need for a
closed-circuit crushing system.
- Produces relatively numerous size distributions with a minimum of
fines due to self-classification.
- It has high reduction ratio and high capacity whether used for
primary, secondary or tertiary grinding.
- Relatively reasonable energy requirements.
- Brittle materials are best fractured by impact from blunt hammers.
- It is capable of grinding many different types of materials
- The machine is easy to install and operate and its operation is
- It occupies small space
- It is easy to maintain and clean.
- It is inexpensive
- Its ease of manufacture allows easier local construction.
Being the first step in the wet process, the milling performance is
crucial. The yield of the rasper determines to a great extent the
overall yield of the entire starch operation. Any starch loss in
this section is lost forever!
Inside of Rasper :