Stainless Steel 304 Potato Starch Vacuum Filter Dewatering Machine
Benefits of Starch dewatering vacuum filters:
- Low consumption of electrical energy and no peak currents
- High starch de-watering quality
- Internal cleaning
- Variable drum speed control
- Adjustable scraper with stellite cutting edge
- Highest dry substance
- Continuous adjustable level control
Type of starch dewatering machine :
Description of machinery :
Vacuum filtration is considered a proven technique for separating
fines from liquids. Because rotating vacuum filters can be fitted
with various cake discharge systems, they are successfully applied
in all branches of the process industry ranging from pharmacy to
By continuously developing the filtration process and technique as
one of the few suppliers, ZY obtained a leading position in the
By mean of vacuum filtration starch is dewatered, water is taken
out of the final starch slurry and is prepared for drying.
In this stage, the amount of water is reduced mechanically by
filtration by means of a vacuum filter. Starch de-watering by
vacuum filters is generally preferred for their continuous
operation, easy control, and simple maintenance. ZY Vacuum have a
state-of-the-art design and can run with full capacity flexibility,
contiguous system and come with a wide range of food-grade options.
1. Are you the manufacture or trading company?
Answer: We are the manufacturer with professional produce
experience on starch machine and design more than 13 years. We own
both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province,
welcome to visit.
3. What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
4. Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for
installing machines for our users.
5. The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour
1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton
The photo of workshop :